Have a home DCA to monitor Creatinine. Levels from Quest are 1.4 and the DCA level is 265.8 mg/dl. I don’t know how to interpret the DCA result.. I have done optical and high low and they are within range. I don’t know what to try next
At Home Test Kits
KETO-MOJO Blood Ketone and Glucose Testing Meter Kit,
Monitor Your ketogenic Diet, 1 Lancet Device, 10 Lancets, 10 Ketone Test Strips, Carrying Case. Does NOT Include Glucose Strips
- Meter reads ketone & glucose blood testing strips
- One touch strip ejector
- Easy-to-Read screen
- Back light with auto-off mode
- Store up to 1,000 tests
- One touch button
- Portable / Travel size
- Ketone readings in mmol/L
- Glucose readings in mg/dL
- Reads Hematocrit & Hemoglobin measurements
- Has an adjustable date & time function
- ACCURATE RESULTS: Blood testing is the most accurate way to test for ketone and glucose levels. The Keto-Mojo Testing Kit exceeds strict FDA and International standards ensuring you get the best measurement results possible.
- EASY TO USE: The KETO-MOJO Meter Kit is very easy to use with its easy to follow instruction videos found online as well as comprehensive Help section as well. If that isn’t enough, you can reach out to their amazing customer support team for help.
- Tested and Recommended by leading Keto Experts such as Dominic D’Agostino; Dr. Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, L.Ac, Dipl.OM; Professor Thomas Syfried; Mariam Kalamian, EdM, MS, CNS; The Diet Doctor, Andreas Eenfeldt, MD; and others.
- COMPLETE HOME KIT PACKAGE: The KETO-MOJO Monitoring System includes everything you need to do a blood test in the comfort of your own home. INCLUDES: , (1) Keto-Mojo Testing Meter, (1) Lancing Device + (10) Lancets, (10) Blood Ketone Testing Strips, (1) Coding Key Chip, (1) Carrying Case, (2) AAA Batteries,, (3) Manuals. Does NOT include Glucose Strips.
- GET FAST RESULTS IN SECONDS: The KETO-MOJO Testing Strips are innovatively designed to give you results in SECONDS. Glucose -Blood Sugar Test Strip- results in only 5 seconds and Ketone results in 10. Less delay and waiting time, it’s ideal for busy and active individuals who want results fast.
- > test for urine sugar levels
Care Touch Blood Glucose Test Strips
(100 Count) for Use with Care Touch Monitor (2 box of 50 each)
Testing your blood sugar is essential to your present and future health. Care Touch wants to make it easy to keep track of your glucose levels with our high-tech monitor. Using our technology, you can stay up-to-date with your diabetes treatment and management.
See how your diet and exercise regimen is affecting your diabetes while simultaneously monitoring your medication. Always be aware of how your body is functioning on a day-to-day basis with a few simple steps.
For people with diabetes, it’s incredibly important to keep track of glucose levels throughout the day to avoid medical emergencies.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Our strips, paired with the Care Touch Blood Glucose Monitor, provide state-of-the-art blood-level readings with complete ease and convenience to you.
- FAST RESULTS – Get your test results in 5 Seconds.
- SMALL SAMPLE – Only a small blood sample Is needed for testing (0.5µL)
- LONGER EXPIRATION DATE – Our strips have an expiration date of over a year.
- Care Touch Blood Glucose Test Strips (100 Count) for Use with Care Touch Monitor (2 box of 50 each)
Zoetis AlphaTRAK 2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System Kit
The AlphaTRAK Starter Kit is accurate, easy to use, requires a tiny blood sample, provides results in seconds, and is made specifically for dogs and cats.
You can monitor your pet’s blood glucose from the comfort of your home and use the same accurate device that your veterinarian uses at the clinic.
OneTouch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitoring System, Silver Moon
- The OneTouch® UltraMini® Blood Glucose Meter is a simple way to check your blood sugar
- Colorful, small, and fast – the OneTouch® UltraMini® provides accurate results in just 5 seconds
- Provides a large, easy-to-read screen and simple, 3-step testing
- Just the right size to easily fit in your pocket or purse
- For use with OneTouch® Ultra® Test Strips only, which automatically checks each blood sample twice to confirm results
DSS Precision Xtra Blood Glucose Meter Kit,
Results in 5 seconds, Strips Not Included (1 Kit)
From real reviews:
My GF & I did a week long water fast. It was neat watching our Glucose numbers fall daily as our Ketones went up. She is a nurse and would also test her Glucose at work – very similar numbers to the Precision Xtra. Now we are on a keto diet and check our numbers a couple of times per week. The meter is smaller than I thought, but easy to read. If you don’t want to use any of its special features, it is easy to use. Just prep your lancing device, CAREFULLY tear open a test strip (try not to bend it), when you insert the strip into the meter it will turn on automatically, lance your finger, give your finger a little squeeze to allow the end of the test strip to suck up enough blood to fill the tiny reservoir. When the meter beeps, it has enough blood and starts the test. After a few seconds, your number (Glucose, or Ketone in urine) is displayed. Pull the used test strip out, and the meter turns itself off again. This box came with lots of instructions, a small zippered case, and a lancing device. I don’t think it came with any test strips or lancets (needles), but I like to get the 33 gauge tiny ones anyway, and it is good to get the fresh test strips. So far, I haven’t had any errors. Tip: take care of your test strips and be sure not to bend them too much – it can mess them up.
If your employer spot-checks staff using a 5 panel drug test or 10-panel drug test, this means that technology is used which can test for different illegal substances and abuse drugs.
The most commonly consumed street drugs are cocaine, marijuana, amphetamines, basic opiates such as heroin, and PCP. The traditional standard urine test tests for these 5 health Street’s most basic drug.
- The following drugs are included in most available 5 panel urine drugs test:
- Cocaine, Crack.
- Marijuana, THC, cannabinoids, pot, weed.
- Phencyclidine, PCP, angel dust.
- Amphetamines, methamphetamines, meth, crystal meth.
- Heroin, codeine, morphine.
Drug screen is for pre-employment screen and drugs of abuse
Specimen: 30ml random urine
There are commercially available 4 Parameter Multiline Cassette Drugs of Abuse Test, Multi Panel Drugs of Abuse RapiCard™ (Cassette), SureStep™ Drug Screen Cassette – Alere, and others
Medical codes for abuse drugs in 5-Panel Drug Tests are: THC-COC-OPI-AMP-mAMP
The medical code of drugs of abuse test is “DOA”
A common multi panel drug test in urine tests for:
- Amphetamines: Amphetamine is a potent central nervous system stimulant that is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, narcolepsy, and obesity. So that it can be used as abuse drug.
- Barbiturates: Barbiturates are drugs that act as central nervous system depressants, and can therefore produce a wide spectrum of effects, from mild sedation to total anesthesia. They are also effective as anxiolytics, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants.
- Benzodiazepines: Benzodiazepines or “benzos”, are a class of psychoactive drugs.
- Cannabinoids: substances acts on cannabinoid receptors in cells that alter neurotransmitter release in the brain.
- Cocaine: also known as coke, is a strong stimulant mostly used as a recreational drug. It is commonly snorted, inhaled, or injected into the veins
- Opiates: Opioids are substances that act on opioid receptors to produce morphine-like effects. Opioids are most often used medically to relieve pain.
- phencyclidine (angel dust): is a dissociative drug. PCP was brought to market in the 1950s as an anesthetic pharmaceutical drug but was taken off the market in 1965. Other drugs in same class: Ketamine, Memantine, Nitrous oxide, Amantadine, Riluzole. Drug class is NMDA receptor antagonist.
Read about: drugs cause liver pain and damage at: 33 drugs cause high liver enzymes and liver pain.
Please use the search feature to facilitate your search.
Benzodiazepines and the same class drugs:
Diazepam, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Midazolam, Chlordiazepoxide, Oxazepam, Flunitrazepam, Temazepam, Bromazepam, Flumazenil, Triazolam, Nitrazepam, Clobazam, Clorazepate, Flurazepam, Phenazepam, Estazolam, Lormetazepam, Brotizolam, Ethyl loflazepate, Tetrazepam, Nordazepam, Prazepam, Chlordiazepoxide/clidinium bromide, Medazepam, Tofisopam, Clotiazepam, Delorazepam, Loprazolam, Cloxazolam, Ketazolam, Meclonazepam, Mexazolam, Quazepam, Nimetazepam, Ro15-4513, Halazepam, Fludiazepam, Gidazepam, Flutoprazepam, Adinazolam, Oxazolam, Rilmazafone, Clorazepate Dipotassium, Pinazepam, Bretazenil, Chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride, Cinolazepam, Haloxazolam
Barbiturates and drugs in the same class include:
Phenobarbital, Sodium thiopental, Methohexital, Thiamylal, Butalbital/Acetaminophen/Caffeine, Butalbital/Acetaminophen, Butalbital/Aspirin/Caffeine, Methohexital sodium, Thiobarbital, Thiobutabarbital, Thialbarbital, Codeine/Butalbital/Caffeine/Aspirin, Codeine anhydrous/Butalbital/Caffeine/Acetaminophen
Cocaine and Other drugs in same class:
Cocaine classes: Dermatological – Topical Local Anesthetic Esters, Local anesthetic. Other is the same class:
Morphine, Tramadol, Oxycodone, Fentanyl, Methadone, Naloxone, Hydrocodone/paracetamol, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone/paracetamol, Loperamide, Meperidine, Tapentadol, Oxymorphone, Propoxyphene, Remifentanil, Sufentanil, Alfentanil, Levorphanol, Oxycodone/aspirin, Morphine/naltrexone, Hydrocodone/ibuprofen, Morphine Sulfate, Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl Citrate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Methadone hydrochloride, Tramadol/Acetaminophen, Hydrocodone/Homatropine, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride, Propoxyphene Napsylate, Codeine/Guaifenesin, Propoxyphene/Acetaminophen, Hydrocodone/Chlorpheniramine, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Oxycodone/ibuprofen, Tapentadol hydrochloride, Meperidine Hydrochloride, Sufentanil citrate, Remifentanil hydrochloride, Levorphanol tartrate, Alfentanil Hydrochloride, Propoxyphene Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone/Pseudoephedrine, Acetaminophen/Caffeine/Dihydrocodeine, Dihydrocodeine/Aspirin/Caffeine, Hydrocodone/Homatropine methylbromide, Hydrocodone/Pseudoephedrine/Chlorpheniramine, Dihydrocodeine/Guaifenesin, Dihydrocodeine/Brompheniramine/Pseudoephedrine, Dihydrocodeine/Phenylephrine/Pyrilamine.
5 panel drug test results
Results are reported as +ve or -ve using internationally recognised cut-off limits.
Serum is not used for screening durgs of abuse.
If alcohol is required a blood (serum) specimen should be collected to give a quantitative result which will separate the prospective employee who had a health-giving glass of wine the night before from the chronic alcoholic with a sustained high alcohol level.
Pre-employment screens, common for some years in the USA, are being used more often now in New Zealand and in some occupations, for example in public transport, random checks may be used.
When results are to be used medico-legally, there has to be a secure audit trail beginning with direct observation of specimen collection.
When drugs seen in the urine drug test?
The half-life (t½) is the time for a serum level to drop by 50%. When a drug is started, or the dosage changed, the time to reach a new steady state = t½ x 5.
Reasons for drug monitoring include:
- check compliance
- guide dose adjustment
- check for toxicity
- monitor interactions if a new drug is added
- the choice of rehabilitation at clinics
Other types of drugs of abuse according to pharmacies:
Drug Scheduling in five categores:
Peyote & Mescaline
XII. Drugs of Concern
Bath Salts or Designer Cathinones
It is impossible to cheat these drug tests. so that urine test are accurate enough.
5 panel urine drug test acts as an intervention if an addict is found to have excessive levels of alcohol or abuse drugs in his urine. For more interpretations follow up.
Read more about:
What do natural progesterone creams do for pre-menopause women age 45 and age 50?
Using 1/4 teaspoon twice per day of natural progesterone cream with phytoestrogens increase the progesterone levels in the blood which contributes in reducing symptoms of hormonal imbalances prior to menopause.
- stop Producing hot flashes and treat terrible menorrhagia episodes.
- stop mood swings and depression
- can help in fixing urinary incontinence.
- can fix hair loss and maintain hair thinning
- vaginal dryness gone.
- treat poor concentration,
- minimize the risk of uterine fibroids
- got an overall emphasis in health.
- treat the extreme fatigue,
- enhance energy and motivation,
- Prevent Endometriosis.
- minimize the risk of PMDD-Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.
- Counteract the risk of developing PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).
- counteract Estrogen Dominance.
- lowering Anovulation chances which means lack of Ovulation.
- help minimize insomnia and getting sleep more than before.
Progesterone creams which contain xenoestrogen phenoxyethanol according to FDA says about phenoxyethanol: “Phenoxyethanol is a preservative that is primarily used in cosmetics and medications. phenoxyethanol can depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea.”
- Ingredients of some market creams
De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Gel*, Emulsifying Wax, Avacado Oil (Persea gratissima), Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Natural Progesterone (USP Grade), Phospholipids (from Soy Lecithin), Glucose/Glucose Oxidase/Lactoperoxidase (natural preservative), Balancing Herbal Blend of: Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus grandis), Carrot Oil (Daucua carota sativa), Sarsaparilla Root Extract (Smilax officinalis syn. S. regelii), Dong Quai Root Extract (Angelica polymorpha var. sinensis), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa serrulata Fruit Extract), Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus) and Comfrey Root Extract (Symphytum officinale), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopherol), Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Citric Acid and Xanthan Gum (Xanthomonas campestris).
Patience on creams until it is well absorbed through the skin into the blood, and then conducting follow-up analysis of the level of progesterone in the blood to determine the success of the creams in the treatment of hormone deficiency.