Wha tests should be done to detect the presence of tumor and cancer?
Many people became terrified of being infected with tumors or cancers which increases the concern for themselves and are interested in anything reassuring and comforting thinking who became sick illusions
Tumor Marker tests:
You know if you are infected tumor, whether malignant or benign, there are medical tests called tumor markers tests. Tumor Marker tests divided into groups, each group used to detect the type of cancer, according to its position in the human body, where the tumor maker called “CEA” is a general test to detect the malignancy.
- breast functions used as breast tumor marker: CA15.3 , CEA , MCA
- liver functions used as liver and abdomen tumor marker: AFP , CEA (Liver)
- kidney functions used as renal tumor marker: Renin , B-HCG (Kidney)
- testicular tumors functions used as tumor marker: B-HCG , Erythropoitein (Testis)
- prostate functions used as Prostate tumor marker: PSA , Free PSA , Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (PAP) (Prostate)
- lung functions used as lungs tumor marker: CEA , CA 19.9 , NSE
- bladder functions used as bladder tumor marker: CEA , CA50
Histopathology examination tests:
It is Require biopsy or sample from a serious body fluid, it is rare tests but sometimes is very serious and required test, histopathological examination of body fluids and tissues are used for confirm the incidence of tumor by examining the tissue of the infected organ.
- tissue samples taken from the body and need to be tested to make sure there are no tumors (Biopsy)
- sample drawn from the body fluids need to be checked to make sure there are no tumors (Cytology)
- slices sent for examination of the cervix (PAP smear)
- slices posted has been previously checked by another doctor and saw the lab results sometimes required Consultation
- Posted segments is dyed or blocks of wax and dyes required for immune cell tumors (Immunohistochemistry)
Blood Chromosomes tests:
also used to pre-diagnosis of cancers and to detect the hereditary diseases.
- chromosomes tissue
- amino acids in blood
- amino acids in urine
- Philadelphia chromosome
- always do general checkup tests every 3, or 6 or 12 months to predict early the risks.
- do not eat unknown foods or drinks polutaed water.
- Liver diseases especially HCV is a serious risk of liver malignancy.