What does progesterone cream do for a woman entering menopause?
What do natural progesterone creams do for pre-menopause women age 45 and age 50?
Using 1/4 teaspoon twice per day of natural progesterone cream with phytoestrogens increase the progesterone levels in the blood which contributes in reducing symptoms of hormonal imbalances prior to menopause.
- stop Producing hot flashes and treat terrible menorrhagia episodes.
- stop mood swings and depression
- can help in fixing urinary incontinence.
- can fix hair loss and maintain hair thinning
- vaginal dryness gone.
- treat poor concentration,
- minimize the risk of uterine fibroids
- got an overall emphasis in health.
- treat the extreme fatigue,
- enhance energy and motivation,
- Prevent Endometriosis.
- minimize the risk of PMDD-Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.
- Counteract the risk of developing PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).
- counteract Estrogen Dominance.
- lowering Anovulation chances which means lack of Ovulation.
- help minimize insomnia and getting sleep more than before.
Progesterone creams which contain xenoestrogen phenoxyethanol according to FDA says about phenoxyethanol: “Phenoxyethanol is a preservative that is primarily used in cosmetics and medications. phenoxyethanol can depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea.”
- Ingredients of some market creams
De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Gel*, Emulsifying Wax, Avacado Oil (Persea gratissima), Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Natural Progesterone (USP Grade), Phospholipids (from Soy Lecithin), Glucose/Glucose Oxidase/Lactoperoxidase (natural preservative), Balancing Herbal Blend of: Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus grandis), Carrot Oil (Daucua carota sativa), Sarsaparilla Root Extract (Smilax officinalis syn. S. regelii), Dong Quai Root Extract (Angelica polymorpha var. sinensis), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa serrulata Fruit Extract), Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus) and Comfrey Root Extract (Symphytum officinale), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopherol), Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Citric Acid and Xanthan Gum (Xanthomonas campestris).
Patience on creams until it is well absorbed through the skin into the blood, and then conducting follow-up analysis of the level of progesterone in the blood to determine the success of the creams in the treatment of hormone deficiency.